- Create the account of the person who will manage your household (i.e. Parent/Guardian)
- After you create your account, add additional family members by clicking "My Household".
- If you are a Park District resident, you will need to provide the Park District with proof of residency before you can register for a program, on-line, or you will automatically be charged non-resident rates.
- Once you have added all family members, visit the "Programs" page to view a list of available programs.
- Click the "Register" link next to the program for which you would like to register.
- Choose which family member will participate in the program, verify their information, and then agree to the waiver. Once you are finished the program will be added to your cart.
- After you have finished adding all the programs you want, click the "Checkout" button at the bottom of your shopping cart to view the check-out page.
- Enter your credit card information and click "Submit" (only once or you will be charged twice!)
- Your credit card will be charged and you will be taken to the receipt page where you can view and print your receipt.
That's it! You are done! Be sure to remember your Username and Password so you can login and register in the future without recreating your account!