The Oaks Fitness Center offers various membership options, allowing you to select what best meets your needs. All memberships are non-transferable and members must be at least 10 years old* to join.
Registration for Fitness Center Membership accepted at The Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center, 10847 LaPorte Road, Mokena. For more information, call our Registration Desk at 708-390-2343.
*Children between the ages of 10 & 15 must attend the Fit-Teens Orientation prior to utilizing the fitness center. Parent must be with Fit-Teen members to use the facilities. Other restrictions apply.
|Family (2 adults &
2 children, ages 13-21)
|Enhanced Family/Open Gym
(2 adults & up to 4 children). Under age 8
must be accompanied by an adult
|Senior (62 yrs+)
- Guest Fees: $15 per visit
- Corporate Rates: Available upon request-ask receptionist for details.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Privileges: membership privileges are non-transferable.
- Plus: No long-term contracts, no hidden fees.
- There will be a $5 charge to replace lost or misplaced membership cards.
Summer Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.