Open Gym - Policies
- No street shoes or shoes that leave black marks on the floor. Clean athletic shoes must be worn.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No food or gum allowed.
- Only water in plastic drink bottles is permitted.
- No slam dunking and/or hanging on the rim or net.
- No fighting, foul or obscene language, spitting, or graffiti.
- Unacceptable behavior will result in expulsion from the facility.
- Sharing courts and basketball goals is a must. Gym supervisor reserves the right to split all full court games to half court games when deemed necessary.
- Gym Supervisor is in charge of enforcing usage policies for your safety and enjoyment. In all cases of dispute or player misconduct, the Supervisor's ruling is final.
- The Park District is not responsible for any lost or missing items.
- Open Gym schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Additional fees may apply for Open Gym activities.
- 8 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Note: For the current Open Gym Schedule, please visit the Registration Desk at The Oaks. Additional fees may apply for Open Gym activities. For more information, call The Oaks Registraiton Desk at 708-390-2343.