Early Childhood Education Programs
Mokena Community Park District’s comprehensive Early Childhood Education Program:
Prep School – 3 year olds* – Tuesday and Thursday 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Pre-School – 4 year olds* – Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Kinderbridge - 4 year olds* – Monday through Friday 12:30-3:00 p.m.
Should registration warrant, additional class times may be added.
Prep School, Preschool, and Kinderbridge – these very successful, long running programs include academic skills, physical activity, arts and crafts, story time, finger play, and songs. All classes meet in our Program Center located at the south end of Mokena Main Park. All of these programs are for children ready to separate from their parents for an extended period of time, and children must be toilet trained.
* The cutoff for entry to Prep School, Pre-school, and Kinderbridge is September 1. Your child MUST be 3 on or before September 1 to attend Prep School, and MUST be 4 on or before September 1, to attend Pre-School and Kinderbridge.
Early Childhood Education Open House
Sunday, January 28, 2018 – 2:00-3:30 p.m.
You and your child are invited to our Early Education Open House to meet our wonderful teachers. The charming, colorful classroom will make children feel welcome and ready to learn. Take this opportunity to see why we will give your children a great preschool experience, and help them get ready for kindergarten.
Location: Program Center, 10925 La Porte Road (far south end of parking lot)
Early Childhood Education Fall 2018 Registration
Registration will be accepted in person on Saturday, February 10, 2018 from 9:00-10:30 a.m. in the Program Center.
Required at Registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Immunizations
- NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $49 registration fee and first month’s tuition. (Entire amount is non-refundable).
- Prep School - $162 total deposit ($49 plus $113* first month tuition)
- Pre-School - $199 total deposit ($49 plus $150* first month tuition)
- Kinderbridge - $289 total deposit ($49 plus 239* first month tuition)
* Sign up for auto-pay and save $3 per month. Non-residents pay $5 per month additional.