Join our team...the benefits are endless!
The Mokena Community Park District is seeking responsible, energetic and friendly individuals to join our dedicated team. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
* Accounting - Payroll Coordinator: (Job Description) The Accounting / Payroll Coordinator performs on a permanent, full time basis. Responsibilities include reconciling daily cash receipts, compiling statistical reports, reviewing and tracking account receivables and payables, assist in payroll processing and HR functions. Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Hours: Monday –Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Salary Range; $17.50-$21.50 per hour
Application and Job Description can be downloaded at www.mokenapark.com, Contact email@example.com for further info.
* Athletics - Program instructor - Job description
* Program Instructors - Do you have a great idea for a class? - please see https://www.mokenapark.com/programs/instructors.aspx for additional information
The Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center
* Oaks Group Exercise Instructor: The Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center is looking for a qualified Group Fitness Instructor to teach a weekly Thursday night class (format to include either strength, step or other type of combo cardio/interval class) as well as be open to sub other classes. Must be certified as a group fitness instructor through a reputable organization such as ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NETA, etc. Must also be CPR/AED & First Aid certified or obtain certification within 2-3 months of hiring. Teaching experience is recommended with a minimum of 1-2 years but not mandatory.
Buildings and Grounds
* No openings available at this time
Easy ways to apply:
- In-person: Drop off your completed application and resume at the Park District Administration Center, 10925 LaPorte Road, Mokena, IL.
- Fax: Fax your completed application and resume to:
Attn: D. Morsovillo
- E-mail: Email your completed application and resume to:
- Mail: Mail your completed application and resume to:
Mokena Community Park District
Attn: D. Morsovillo
10925 W. La Porte Road
Mokena, IL 60448
The Mokena Community Park District is an equal opportunity employer. For further information, please call 708-390-2401