Join our team...the benefits are endless!
The Mokena Community Park District is seeking responsible, energetic and friendly individuals to join our dedicated team. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
None at this time
The Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center
- Customer Service Desk Associate - Job Description
- Fitness Attendant
- Gym Attendant - Job Description
- Oaks Group Exercise Instructor: The Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center is looking for a qualified Group Fitness Instructor to teach a weekly Thursday night class (format to include either strength, step or other type of combo cardio/interval class) as well as be open to sub other classes. Must be certified as a group fitness instructor through a reputable organization such as ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NETA, etc. Must also be CPR/AED & First Aid certified or obtain certification within 2-3 months of hiring. Teaching experience is recommended with a minimum of 1-2 years but not mandatory.
Buildings and Grounds
- Seasonal Park Maintenance
Easy ways to apply:
- In-person: Drop off your completed application and resume at the Park District Administration Center,
10925 La Porte Road, Mokena, IL.
- E-mail: Email your completed application and resume to:
- Mail: Mail your completed application and resume to:
Mokena Community Park District
Attn: D. Morsovillo
10925 W. La Porte Road
Mokena, IL 60448
The Mokena Community Park District is an equal opportunity employer. For further information, please call 708-390-2401.