Register in person at Mokena Park Administration Center, 10925 W. La Porte Road, Mokena or The Oaks Recreation & Ftness Center, 10847 W. La Porte Road, Mokena
Non-residents - in most cases, will pay 20% of the program fee additional.
Register by mail: Detach and complete registration form, enclose payment via check or charge and mail to:
Mokena Park District, 10925 La Porte Road, Mokena, IL 60448
Register by fax: Fax registration information to 708-479-5381 using either Visa, Mastercard or Discover. Faxes received after 4:00 p.m. will be processed the following day. Note: If registered via fax, your facsimile signature shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as an original form signature.
Register on-line: Go to our registration page. Available 24 hours a day. Click here for instructions on how to register on-line.
Full tuition and fees must be paid to the Mokena Park District at time of registration. Checks should be made payable to Mokena Park District. Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard or Discover. There will be a twenty-five dollar ($25) service charge for any NSF check returned by the bank.
Non-residents will pay 20% of the program fee additional for classes, programs, events, and trips in most cases.
Register Early! All programs and trips have a limited enrollment: therefore, registration is on a first-come, first serve basis. Registration must be completed prior to the first meeting of class and/or by registration deadline. Please adhere to deadlines. Registration in previous session does NOT guarantee enrollment. Classes may close before registration deadline if enrollment limit is reached! Many classes now have a discounted early registration fee.
Hold Harmless Agreement: In accordance with Park District policy, all program participants must sign a hold harmless agreement prior to the first day of participation in a program. No individual will be allowed to participate in a Park District program without a signed waiver on file listing the program(s) for which he/she has registered on a seasonal or per-session basis. An adult must sign for family members under the age of 18. This form will be made available at the time of registration.
Insurance: The Park District is committed to conducting its recreation programs and activities in the safest manner possible. Participants are reminded that the Park District does not carry medical accident insurance for injuries sustained in its programs. The cost of this insurance would make program fees prohibitive.
* Refund requests must be made by phone, fax, or email between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Administration Center ONLY. Requests received via fax or email after 5:00 p.m. will be dated for the next business day. The deadline for refunds is the Registration deadline. Unless otherwise noted, the registration deadline is 7 days prior to the first class session.
- Classes or programs which meet multiple sessions will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee (unless otherwise noted) and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
- Classes or programs which meet one time - Credit toward future programming minus $10 processing fee and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred
- Athletic Leagues - Refund minus 5% of the full team registration fee, minimum of $20, and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
- Kiddie Camp and Summer Sunshine - 7 business days before the start of camp plus $15 refund processing fee, and any other associated costs which may have been incurred
- Preschool - the Registration Fee of $49 plus the first month's tuition are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* NO refunds on any trips/events unless otherwise noted.
* Credits or make-up classes are not available if a class is missed
* If the Park District cancels a trip or program, a full refund will be issued.
* Medical Drops - Prorated refunds will be issued upon receipt of a note from a doctor stating the individual can no longer participate in the program. The refund will be prorated from the date of receipt of the doctor's note.