Oaks Group Exercise Schedule
Whether your goal is to lose weight, build strength, or improve overall health, our classes provide the environment you need to stay motivated and to continually enhance your physical and mental well being.
- Group exercise classes are available to members of The Oaks Recreation and Fitness Center, residents of the Mokena Community Park District and non-residents of the Mokena Community Park District.
- Our Group Exercise Punch Card allows you to participate in the class you choose, at the time that is convenient for you! For the current Group Exercise schedule, visit the Registration Desk at The Oaks.
Fitness Center Members
- Members of the Fitness Center receive unlimited access to Group Exercise classes at The Oaks - exception: Specialty (fee based) programs are not included.
- Check in before class to ensure adequate space.
Non-Fitness Center Members
- Non-fitness center members are encouraged to attend group exercise classes by purchasing a punch card or a single admission card.
- Punch cards are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- Lost or misplaced punch cards will not be replaced.
|Single Class ||$7||$9|
|One 10-punch card||$65||$85|
|One 20-punch card||$120||$160|
Punch cards may be purchased at The Oaks Recreation and Fitness Center Registration Desk.
Expiration Date: 12 months from date of purchase.
Group Exercise Policies
- All exercise classes meet at The Oaks unless otherwise noted.
- One group exercise class = one punch on the card.
- All participants will check in at the Registration Desk to show their driver's license and Group Exercise punch card.
- Participation in group exercise classes is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be on time for class. Arrive early to help ensure your spot in class.
- Each class requires a minimum of 5 participants for 3 weeks or the class may be canceled.
- Must be 16 years of age to participate in group exercise classes.
- Punch cards may not be used toward specialty (fee-based) classes.
- Single classes and punch cards are non-refundable.
- Questions or comments? Call 708-390-2343.