Open Gym - Policies
- No street shoes or shoes that leave black marks on the floor. Clean athletic shoes must be worn.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No food or gum allowed.
- Only water in plastic drink bottles is permitted.
- No slam dunking and/or hanging on the rim or net.
- No fighting, foul or obscene language, spitting, or graffiti.
- Unacceptable behavior will result in expulsion from the facility.
- Sharing courts and basketball goals is a must. Gym supervisor reserves the right to split all full court games to half court games when deemed necessary.
- Open Gym is for Free Play - no private instruction or coaching of teams or individuals allowed.
- Gym Supervisor is in charge of enforcing usage policies for your safety and enjoyment. In all cases of dispute or player misconduct, the Supervisor's ruling is final.
- The Park District is not responsible for any lost or missing items.
- Open Gym schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Additional fees may apply for Open Gym activities.
- 8 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Note: For the current Open Gym Schedule, please visit the Registration Desk at The Oaks. Additional fees may apply for Open Gym activities. For more information, call The Oaks Registraiton Desk at 708-390-2343.
Open Gym - Schedule
The Open Gym Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Open Gym Punch Card
Single Visits and punch cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
One daily visit = one punch on the card.
Expiration date: 12 months from the date of purchase for 10 punch cards, 18 months from date of purchase for 20 & 40-punch cards.
Lost or stolen punch cards WILL NOT be replaced.
Open Gym Fees
Open Gym Photo I.D.
Open Gym Photo ID
- Scheduled Open Gym available to members of The Oaks Fitness Center, residents of Mokena Community Park District, and non-residents of Mokena Community Park District.
- Participants are required to obtain a pass from the Front Desk and sign a waiver. New waivers are required every November 1st.
- Participants will need to present two forms of identification: Proof of residency and a Photo ID, Anyone presenting false information will be permanently barred from the facility.
- Adults – Valid Driver’s License, Bank/Credit Card Statement, Current Utility Bill
- Youth (under 16) Current Report Card/School Schedule, Birth Certificate, School ID
- ALL participants, including members of the fitness center, must check in at the registration desk with their Open Gym ID and appropriate fees for daily admittance to the open gym.
- Fee based programs are NOT included as part of the open gym program (Leagues, etc.)
Walking Track/Open Gym Waiver