Open Gym Photo I.D.
Open Gym Photo ID
- Scheduled Open Gym available to members of The Oaks Fitness Center, residents of Mokena Community Park District, and non-residents of Mokena Community Park District.
- Participants are required to obtain an Open Gym photo ID pass from the Front Desk and sign a waiver. New waivers are required every November 1st. Note: $5 fee to replace lost or misplaced ID card.
- Participants will need to present two forms of identification: Proof of residency and a Photo ID, Anyone presenting false information will be permanently barred from the facility.
- Adults – Valid Driver’s License, Bank/Credit Card Statement, Current Utility Bill
- Youth (under 16) Current Report Card/School Schedule, Birth Certificate, School ID
- ALL participants, including members of the fitness center, must check in at the registration desk with their Open Gym ID and appropriate fees for daily admittance to the open gym.
- Fee based programs are NOT included as part of the open gym program (Leagues, etc.)
Walking Track/Open Gym Waiver