Park 'n Bark Dog Park
Just a few reminders when using our Dog Park:...
• 2 dogs per handler maximum at one time
• Pass should be visible
• Please make sure all other gates are closed when opening a gate
• No food or treats – human or canine
• Pick up dog waste IMMEDIATELY
• HAVE A PAW-FECTLY FUN TIME!
No children under 10, and children 11-16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Passes are on sale at the Administration Center. Please review the registration packet for all necessary information. Passes will NOT be issued without proof of required immunizations, and ID.
* Annual passes will cost $15 for Residents for the first dog, and $5 for each additional dog
* Non-resident annual passes will be $25 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog.
* We will have a large dog area and a small dog area (30 lbs. or less). Bigger dogs will not be allowed in the small dog section. Small dogs can use the Large Dog side,
* Re-registration each year will be required.
* Dogs must be fully immunized with the following: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, and Hepatitis. Not required but recommended is Bordatella which will help prevent the spread of Kennel Cough.
You can download the Registration Packet here. This document will contain all of the information to get started on your annual permit.
The Park 'n Bark Dog Park is sponsored by Nighthawk Veterinary Clinic.