2022 Yunker Farm Splash Park Information
*information subject to change*
- Yunker Farm Splash Park will be open daily for the 2022 season from Tuesday, May 31 through Sunday, August 14. The Park District may adjust public hours.
- Session times are: 12pm-1:30pm, 2pm-3:30pm, 4pm-5:30pm and on Wednesdays 10am-11:30am.
- After August 14, The Splash Park will be open on Saturdays and Sundays only. The last day of the 2022 season will be September 4.
- Rates: $1 per resident, $3 per non-resident
- Residency: Residency is determined by the adult accompanying the child. Residency must be proven by a Driver’s License or State ID.
- All person 1 year old and up will be charged to enter the Splash Park.
- Pre-registration is available at 12:01am the day of at www.mokenapark.com. All persons 1 year old and up must register and will be charged. Please limit reservations to 6 people per session. Walk-ins will be accepted as space allows.
- Your admission fee is only valid for one session. The Splash Park will be cleared at the end of each session.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED if the Splash Park closes for any reason.
- Persons less than 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible person 18 years of age or older.
- Children under 1 year old are not charged an admission fee.
Leaving the Barn is considered leaving the facility. Re-entry is not permitted.
Patrons are allowed to “line up” for the next session no earlier than 15 minutes before the session starts.
Field Trips and Large Groups: Field Trips and Groups of more than 6 people must be arranged with Rachel Bauer, Manager of Recreation Facility Operations, email@example.com a minimum of 1 week in advance. Large groups will have to reserve a rental time.
- The Splash Park will not open if the temperature is below 72 degrees F.
- The Splash Park will be cleared if the Thorguard Lightning Prediction system sounds (one long blast) or lightning is seen/thunder heard. To re-open, Thorguard must sound the “All Clear” of three short blasts or it must be lightning free for 20 minutes. No refunds will be issued.
Splash Park Rentals:
- Birthday parties / rentals will not be booked during public hours.
- The designated rental times are 10am-11:30am except Wednesdays and any day 6pm-7:30pm. Weekday parties from August 15-Sept 4 can be requested but will be based on availability of staff.
- Parties are 1.5 hours in length and are $175 for residents, $250 for non residents. Other fees may apply.
- There is a separate Splash Park Rental form. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Parties can be booked started on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
For more information, call 708-390-2343.