Note - if you will be creating an account for the first time, you will need to prove residency before you will receive resident rates. Please email proof of residency to email@example.com after you have created your account. Emailed proof of residency will be verified during regular Administration Center business hours only. Residency can also be verified in person at the Administration Center or the Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center.
Click here to view our Program Catalog
* Refund requests must be made by phone, fax, or email between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Administration Center ONLY. Requests received via fax or email after 5:00 p.m. will be dated for the next business day. The deadline for refunds is the Registration deadline. Unless otherwise noted, the registration deadline is 7 days prior to the first class session.
- Classes or programs which meet multiple sessions will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee (unless otherwise noted) and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
- Classes or programs which meet one time - Credit toward future programming minus $10 processing fee and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred
- Athletic Leagues - Refund minus 5% of the full team registration fee, minimum of $20, and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
- Kiddie Camp and Summer Sunshine - 7 business days before the start of camp plus $15 refund processing fee, and any other associated costs which may have been incurred
- Preschool - the Registration Fee of $49 plus the first month's tuition are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* NO refunds on any trips/events unless otherwise noted.
* Credits or make-up classes are not available if a class is missed
* If the Park District cancels a trip or program, a full refund will be issued.
* Medical Drops - Prorated refunds will be issued upon receipt of a note from a doctor stating the individual can no longer participate in the program. The refund will be prorated from the date of receipt of the doctor's note.