Registering on-line for the first time -
If you are just setting up your on-line user profile, it will be necessary for you to come in to the Administration Center or the Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center with proof of residency before you can register as a resident on-line. All first-time users are automatically classified as non-residents until residency is proven.
* Refund requests must be made by phone, fax, or email between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Administration Center ONLY. Requests received via fax or email after 5:00 p.m. will be dated for the next business day. Unless otherwise noted, the cancellation deadline for refunds is 7 days prior to the first class session.
* Classes or programs which meet multiple sessions will recieve a full refund minus a $10 processing fee (unless otherwise noted) and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
* Classes or programs which meet one time - Credit toward future programming minus $10 processing fee and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred
* NO refunds on any trips unless otherwise noted.
* Athletic Leagues - Refund minus 5% of the full team registration fee, minimum of $20, and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
* Credits or make-up classes are not available if a class is missed
* If the Park District cancels a trip or program, a full refund will be issued.