ATTENTION - We have new registration software. As of April 2, all users WITH THE EXCEPTION OF OAKS FITNESS CENTER MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING must create a new user account. ALL account holders must also re-establish residency and provide proof of residency to receive Park District resident rates. If you are setting up your account in our new software for the first time, you will be charged as a non-resident until residency has been proven.
Click here to view programs -
* Refund requests must be made by phone, fax, or email between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Administration Center ONLY. Requests received via fax or email after 5:00 p.m. will be dated for the next business day. The deadline for refunds is the Registration deadline. Unless otherwise noted, the registration deadline is 7 days prior to the first class session.
- Classes or programs which meet multiple sessions will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee (unless otherwise noted) and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
- Classes or programs which meet one time - Credit toward future programming minus $10 processing fee and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred
- Athletic Leagues - Refund minus 5% of the full team registration fee, minimum of $20, and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
- Kiddie Camp and Summer Sunshine - 7 business days before the start of camp plus $15 refund processing fee, and any other associated costs which may have been incurred
- Preschool - the Registration Fee of $49 plus the first month's tuition are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* NO refunds on any trips/events unless otherwise noted.
* Credits or make-up classes are not available if a class is missed
* If the Park District cancels a trip or program, a full refund will be issued.
* Medical Drops - Prorated refunds will be issued upon receipt of a note from a doctor stating the individual can no longer participate in the program. The refund will be prorated from the date of receipt of the doctor's note.