Note - if you will be creating an account for the first time, you will need to prove residency before you will receive resident rates. Please email proof of residency to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have created your account. Residency can also be verified in person at the Administration Center or the Oaks Recreation & Fitness Center.
Click here to view our Program Catalog
* Refund requests must be made by phone, fax, or email between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Administration Center ONLY. Requests received via fax or email after 5:00 p.m. will be dated for the next business day. The deadline for refunds is the Registration deadline. Unless otherwise noted, the registration deadline is 7 days prior to the first class session.
- Classes or programs which meet multiple sessions will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee (unless otherwise noted) and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
- Classes or programs which meet one time - Credit toward future programming minus $10 processing fee and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred
- Athletic Leagues - Refund minus 5% of the full team registration fee, minimum of $20, and any other associated costs (uniforms, supplies, etc.) which have already been incurred.
- Kiddie Camp and Summer Sunshine - 7 business days before the start of camp plus $15 refund processing fee, and any other associated costs which may have been incurred
- Preschool - the Registration Fee of $49 plus the first month's tuition are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* NO refunds on any trips/events unless otherwise noted.
* Credits or make-up classes are not available if a class is missed
* If the Park District cancels a trip or program, a full refund will be issued.
* Medical Drops - Prorated refunds will be issued upon receipt of a note from a doctor stating the individual can no longer participate in the program. The refund will be prorated from the date of receipt of the doctor's note.