The Mokena Community Park District has completed working with Design Perspectives to involve staff, Commissioners and members of the community to solicit input regarding current and future recreation needs. Once all the information was collected and analyzed, staff and Commissioners worked together to prioritize needs and develop a plan to meet needs identified. A preliminary plan was presented to the Board of Commissioners in October and finalized and adopted in December. It will be utilized as a roadmap for development of the district over
Click here to view the full plan.
Thank you to all that have provided feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and look forward to using the information collected to find ways to serve the community better.
RFP, Supporting Documents & Links
- Request for Proposal Document
- Comprehensive Site Plan Yunker Farm Park -Advisory Committee – 2002
- Mokena Community Park District Comprehensive Master Plan 1995
- Mokena Community Park District Comprehensive Master Plan 2005
- Mokena Community Park District Master Plan Update – 2010
- Mokena Downtown TIF District Plan – December 2008
- Mokena, Illinois Master Plan – August 2002