Mokena Community Park District’s comprehensive Early Childhood Education Program:
- Prep School – 3-year olds* – Tuesday and Thursday 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Pre-School – 4-year olds* – Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Kinderbridge – 4-year olds* – Monday through Friday 12:30-3:00 p.m.
Prep School, Preschool, and Kinderbridge – these very successful, long running programs include academic skills, physical activity, arts and crafts, story time, finger play, and songs.
All classes meet in our Program Center located at the south end of Mokena Main Park. All of these programs are for children ready to separate from their parents for an extended period of time, and children must be toilet trained.
Preschool Open House
and Fall 2023 Registration
Saturday, March 4, 2023, 11am-1pm
Program Center, 10925 La Porte Road, Mokena
The Program Center is located at the south end of Main Park.
After the Open House, registration will be accepted in person at the Administration Center at Main Park, 10925 W. La Porte Road, Mokena. Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Required at Registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Immunizations
- NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $50 for the first child, $25 for the 2nd child, PLUS the first month’s tuition. Entire deposit amount is non-refundable.
- Monthly Tuition R/NR:
- Prep School: $135/$140
- Preschool: $175/$180
- Kinderbridge: $267/$272
- Sign-up for auto-pay an save $3 per month.
- Deposit amounts for one child, resident rate (add $5 for non-residents)
- Prep School – $185 total deposit ($50 plus $135 first month tuition)
- Pre-School – $225 total deposit ($50 plus $175 first month tuition)
- Kinderbridge – $317 total deposit ($50 plus $267 first month tuition)