Park ‘N Bark Dog Park
The Dog Park is Open with the following additional guidelines:
- Practice social distancing – if within 6′ of another person, please wear face covering.
- No balls or toys in the dog park
- Water fountains are turned off for the winter – please provide your own water.
ALL other Park ‘n Bark rules still apply.
- 2 dogs per handler maximum at one time
- Pass should be visible
- Please make sure all other gates are closed when opening a gate
- No food or treats – human or canine
- Pick up dog waste IMMEDIATELY
- HAVE A PAW-FECTLY FUN TIME!
- No children under 10.
- Children 11-16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Passes are on sale at the Administration Center. Please review the registration packet for all necessary information. Passes will NOT be issued without proof of required immunizations, and ID.
Passes for Residents are $25, non-residents $35.
- There is a large dog area and a small dog area (30 lbs. or less). Bigger dogs are not allowed in the small dog section. Small dogs can use the Large Dog side. Owner asssumes all risk.
- Re-registration each year will be required.
- Dogs must be fully immunized with the following: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, and Hepatitis. Not required but recommended is Bordatella which will help prevent the spread of Kennel Cough.
The Registration Packet is available at the Administration Center. It contains all of the information to get started on your annual permit. Bring your completed Registration Packet to the Administration Center with proof of Vaccines.
Click here for a Dog Park Registration Packet.