2023 Yunker Farm Splash Park Information
*information subject to change*
The Splash Park will open on Tuesday, May 30!
The Splash Park will be closed on July 4.
• Yunker Farm Splash Park will be open daily for the 2023 season from Tues., May 30 through Sun., August 13.
• After August 13, the Splash Park will be open on Saturdays and Sundays only until September 3.
• The Park District may adjust public hours.
• Hours are 12pm-5:30pm daily. On Wednesdays, we will open at 10am.
There will be no sessions and no pre-registration.
• Rates: $2 per resident, $4 per non-resident
• Residency: Residency is determined by the adult accompanying the child. Residency must be proven by a Driver’s License or State ID.
• All person 1 year old and up will be charged to enter the Splash Park.
• Leaving the Barn is considered leaving the facility. Re-entry is not permitted.
• There is no pre-registration. Admission is on a first come first served basis.
• NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED if the Splash Park closes for any reason.
• Persons less than 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible person 18 years of age or older.
• Children under 1 year old are not charged an admission fee.
• We will only allow 60 people at one time in the Splash Pad.
Field Trips and Large Groups: Field Trips and Groups of more than 6 people must be arranged with Rachel Bauer, Manager of Recreation Facility Operations, email@example.com a minimum of 1 week in advance. Large groups will have to reserve a rental time.
• The Splash Park will not open if the temperature is below 72 degrees F.
• The Splash Park will be cleared if the Thorguard Lightning Prediction system sounds (one long blast) or lightning is seen/thunder heard.
• To re-open, Thorguard must sound the “All Clear” of three short blasts or it must be lightning free for 20 minutes.
• No refunds will be issued.
Splash Park Rentals:
• Birthday parties/rentals will not be booked during public hours.
• The designated rental times are 10am-11:30am except Wednesdays and any day 6pm-7:30pm. Weekday parties from after August 14 can be requested but will be based on availability of staff.
• Parties are 1.5 hours in length and are $175 for residents, $250 for non residents. Other fees may apply.
• There is a separate Splash Park Rental form. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking
• Parties can be booked started on Tuesday, March 1, 2023.